Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

How do I change email? Lynda Painton, I reached the settings

Customer Question
how do I change email...
how do I change email? Lynda Painton
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I reached the settings page with all the info - itis downstairs - I am upstairs have a new Roku 4 box should I go down and get all info What will I need?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was a verizon customer and verizon made us change out - verizon is going out of the email business I has changed Netflix and PBS but Roku must be changed so I can receive my channels
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to sign into your Roku account?

Louie, Technician