Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

SA-BT230 Blu-Ray Disc. It will play for 30 min then lose

Customer Question

SA-BT230 Blu-Ray Disc. It will play for 30 min then lose pitcher but not sound, can re start it will play for 5 min then lose picture. This is set up in a RV.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic SA-BT230 about 7 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just for the last two weeks, we have been on the road for the last 3 months. Checked to see if we have lose connections could not find any. Check TV no problem there -- when it go off the TV states it has lost signal but we still have sound.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Works on a sound system within the RV for three tvs.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Does this happen on any other source other than bluray discs, such as antenna or cable/satellite or games/apps?

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.