Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Electronics technician for install, troubleshooting, and repairs.
59725966

My tv won't retrieve my shows...it says retrieving then

Customer Question

my tv won't retrieve my shows...it says retrieving then nothing happens...hasn't worked all weekend long. I'm subscribed with the cbs all access and also the no commercial interruptions option. So when I can't even watch my shows it's very frustrating....I have a Roku stick and haven't had any trouble with Netflix at all so I know it's not that.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it's a Westinghouse...approximately 6years old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just this weekend...I noticed that cbs all access changed it's format, I had no problems at all before thursday
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Please go into the roku settings menu and look for the software update (system update) option and choose that to check that the roku has the latest software version and let me know if you can access your shows after that.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.