Recorders and Players

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Nathan, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
How can I reset my Panasonic DMR-XW 380 dvd recorder remote
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
How can I reset my Panasonic DMR-XW 380 dvd recorder remote control IR6 ? … read more
Approximately 4 years ago we bought a Panasonic Blu Ray
Harry, electronics technician
Hi my name is Alan ~ approximately 4 years ago we bought a Panasonic Blu Ray model DMR-PWT530 whilst living in Australia. We have since moved back to USA but obviously cannot play US region DVDs. If I… read more
How can I convert my Panasonic dvd and hdd player/recorder
Pete, Senior Engineer
how can I convert my Panasonic dvd and hdd player/recorder to play a dvd from Region 1 so that I can play the dvd in Australia … read more
I have a panasonic dvd recorder Model: DMR-XW380 and was
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a panasonic dvd recorder Model: DMR-XW380 and was wondering how I could change the region to multi region … read more
I have a Pioneer BDP-150/62FD Elite All Region Blu-Ray DVD
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hello, I have a Pioneer BDP-150/62FD Elite All Region Blu-Ray DVD Player. I just finished playing a Zone B Blu-Ray and I was trying to switch back to Zone A. Quick Start is Off and Last Memory Option … read more
My new Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player/ HDD Recorder
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My new Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player/ HDD Recorder DMR-PWT550 is region locked. I have bought a whole set of Stargate dvds and disks from disk 6 onwards are telling me they can't be played in my regio… read more
There. I own a Harman Kardon bds 570. I bought it in Dubai.
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Hi there. I own a Harman Kardon bds 570. I bought it in Dubai. Have now moved to Australia - Region 4. The player is not letting me play new dvds purchased in Australia. Can you pleasenhelp?… read more
How can I unlock the region on my Panasonic DMR eh 59 to play
Pete, Senior Engineer
How can I unlock the region on my Panasonic DMR eh 59 to play region 1 discs. When I bought it I was told it was multi-regional but the label says it was set for region2 Many Thanks for your help… read more
I have a Panasonic DMP-BDT 100 Blu ray Disc player and I cannot
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have a Panasonic DMP-BDT 100 Blu ray Disc player and I cannot watch Blu ray which has a different region. Can I unlock it so that I could watch DVDs from any particular region?… read more
I recently purchased a new Panasonic Model No, DMP-BD79-ABC
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I recently purchased a new Panasonic Model No, DMP-BD79-ABC Region Free Blu-ray DVD Player. Everything works fine when using basic regional Dvd's but when I try to switch regions for Blu-ray Dvd's fro… read more
I connected Panasonic Blu-ray Disc player ,model DMP-BD9 to
Louie, Technician
I connected Panasonic Blu-ray Disc player ,model DMP-BD9 to a Panasonic Plasma TV Mdel TH_P42S10A coupled to a Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-XW480. The Blu-ray remote also controlled the DVD recorder .We… read more
I have a Panasonic Blu-Ray player BMP BD45 HDMI. I am in Western
LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
I have a Panasonic Blu-Ray player BMP BD45 HDMI. I am in Western Australia and have just purchased a about 35 Blu-Rays from Amazon.com in America that are Region A/1 and will not play on my player. Is… read more
Is there a way of changing from using code 2 dvds to using multi zone. The Player I
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Is there a way of changing from using code 2 dvd's to using multi zone. The Player I am using is a Panasonic DMP-BD77 blu ray player… read more
My Panasonic DVD Video Recorder DMR-E75V has died. I tried
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
My Panasonic DVD Video Recorder DMR-E75V has died. I tried to re-boot but it doesn't turn on at all. Before it died, it was unable to read unfinalized DVDs and in fact threw up a blank screen where th… read more
I have a Panasonic DMP-BDT 310 3D blu ray player Australia
John, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Panasonic DMP-BDT 310 3D blu ray player Australia region 4, It plays DVD's I buy in from the states but recently bought a TV series for my wife in DVD region 1 and it didn't play! strange? do… read more
I have a SONY Blu-Ray player (Sony BDP-370) and it is Multi-Region
Ridgerunnerras
Ridgerunnerras, Technical Support Engineer
I have a SONY Blu-Ray player (Sony BDP-370) and it is Multi-Region for both Blu-Ray and DVDs (ordered that way from the factory and has always worked fine for all regions). I recently bought a One for… read more
I have just purchased a Panasonic Blu Ray player model DMR-BWT700gl
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
I have just purchased a Panasonic Blu Ray player model DMR-BWT700gl in Australia (Region 4) how do I unlock the player so that it is region free?… read more
Hi I have purchased a Samsung 3D Blu-ray disc player in Australia
Rahul P.
Rahul P., Bachelor's Degree
Hi I have purchased a Samsung 3D Blu-ray disc player in Australia and wish to change the regional coding to multi zone. Can you tell me what is involved to achieve this. The model is BDC6900. My email… read more