Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have many VHS tapes (or are they VCR's) I don't know the…

Customer Question
I have many VHS...

I have many VHS tapes (or are they VCR's) I don't know the difference. They are movies such as the Red Balloon, Harvey, Reeves and Wooster..the oldies and goodies. I can't throw them out. Do you have a VHS or VCR that I can plug into a computer or something along that line?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't have any device...as of right now I don't even have a TV...mine was stolen.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried anything...I just get along with my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know...I'm really in the dark here.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, what do you want done with these VHS tapes; able to play only? ...or record/save to another form?