Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

They fixed my Direct TV with a new box yesterday and now my…

Customer Question
They fixed my Direct...

They fixed my Direct TV with a new box yesterday and now my Roku remote does not work. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Panasonic Viera

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Because we were gone for several months I had my Direct TV suspended for 3 months. We just arrived home two days ago and I needed to have Direct TV come out because I was not getting a signal. They fixed it and updated to a new box, but now my ROKU does not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

I get the home page for ROKU but remote won't do anything.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Can you please get me the model number off of Roku device/ box?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
3050x
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This should be a simple fix and I already paid 5.00. I don't want to pay more especially when I don't know what it is.

$5 is to post the question and the answer would cost you $26, please confirm to proceed or contact customer service at given link/ number for any billing issue/ info..

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
USA:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please refund my 5.00

Please contact customer service through above mentioned link/ number, I have no control over money matters.

Thanks.