Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

How do I get my Olympus digital voice recorder 722PC to

Customer Question

How do I get my Olympus digital voice recorder 722PC to playback? I've tried touching folder/index and nothing pops up.
JA: What's the make/model of your camera? How old is it?
Customer: Olympus Digital Voice Recorder VN-722PC/VN-721PC and its two months old. It was playing back when I pressed the center button but then stopped.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Listen to youtube but no help
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is not your answer, just an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Rusty, thank you for responding. Sorry I had to abandon my project until now. My problem is fixed so I do not need any more troubleshooting. Probably operator error. LOL