Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Roku Model #3500X that was given to me about 6

Customer Question

I have a Roku Model #3500X that was given to me about 6 months age, it will no longer work, on the TV when I sign in it says "can not conect to the internet. I took it to the Geek Squad and they said it was not good. I should contact you to obtain a new one.... What do I do?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Samsung TV, I will have to take a minuet or tow to find the model #,,
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It is a model #UN46EH500F Samsung tTV, about a year old
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Roku was working last about a month or two, we were away for about 7 weeks for the holliday
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

On the Roku stick (along one of the thin sides) is a reset button. Do you know if the Geek guys reset the unit yet? That button needs to be pressed and hold for 8 full seconds with the Roku plugged in, and TV turned on in order to work. Please let me know if you've tried this, and if not give it a shot and let me know if you see the Roku letters come up on your screen?

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Not sure why you're unable to reply, but if you need help here simply send a response so I know you are online and looking for help please.