Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

HIMN THAT WAS SQYICK. I JUST BOUGHT A ID642 AND I NED A NEW

Customer Question
HIMN THAT WAS SQYICK....
HIMN THAT WAS SQYICK. I JUST BOUGHT A ID642 AND I NED A NEW LDISC FOR SETUP. CN YOU HELP
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: BRAND NEW NAME ONE WAS id642 POLAROID.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE AS YET. mY DISC FOR UPLOADING WAS MISPLACED AND I ED A NEW ONE.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no maam.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You can download the software for that model of Polaroid camera here:

http://polaroidcamerasupport.com/products/ID642/ID642.html

in either Windows or in Apple format as appropriate to your computer. There is also a Quick Start guide for download there, also.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech