Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I was given a Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player for Christmas. I

Customer Question

I was given a Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player for Christmas. I have a Samsung LED TV. I have connected the Disc Player to the TV. I also have a Sony FM Stereo FM/AM Receiver. I have connected my TV and Disc Player to the Receiver where I can play through the extra speakers I have. I have not been able to connect the Player to the Receiver where I can have sound from both the TV and my others speakers. I do not know if this is possible, but would like to know. I have could sound on my TV from the Disc Player. Any help or suggestion you can give would be appreciated. Harry Circle
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: My Sony is a STR-DH130. I'm not sure what you mean on what operating system are you running. Not very knowledgeable on this.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - just if it is possible to connect the Disc Player with my Receiver where I have sound from both the TV and Receiver when playing a DVD.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.

- Can you please get me the model number off of TV and Bluray player in question?