How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: Recorders and Players
Satisfied Customers: 17658
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Recorders and Players Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I view my 70 slided on my DVD as a slide show, DEL

Customer Question

How do I view my 70 slided on my DVD as a slide show
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: DEL PC
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I THIK S0
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

First, open the DVD in File Explorer.

Select either a folder of photos or a group of photos that you wish to view.

Once those files are selected, you'll see a Manage tab appear at the top of the Window.

Click the Manage tab and then choose the Slideshow option.

Let me know if you would like remote assistance to demonstrate this.

Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.

Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.