Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Roku is completely dead. It won't even get to main

Customer Question

My Roku is completely dead. It won't even get to main screen. Happened last night when I was turning it off. Screen is completely blank.
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: About three years old...the clicker. Changed the batteries. Have no idea of make an/or model. It was Xmas present.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Was watching YouTube, went to main menu to turn it off. It really turned off. Nothing happened but that. Then I retried turning it on as it was so odd. Nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: TV works fine. No, nothing.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Which Roku do you have (Roku Stick, Roku 1, 2, 3, LX, etc.)?