Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

My roku is stuck at 25% and won't continue loading. I tried

Customer Question
my roku is stuck at...
my roku is stuck at 25% and won't continue loading. I tried unplugging it and restarting and it still won't load. Help!
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: roku 2. model4210x
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it just started tonight when I turned on the tv. no event that I can think of. I was watching broadcast tv
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

On the bottom of the Roku 2 is a pinhole "reset button" that can often clear glitches like this. Use a paperclip or similar, and press and hold this tiny reset button for 7 full seconds and release. Let me know if you're having the same problem beyond that.

Don't post duplicates, simply reply on this page.

Aric, Technician