Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I am having trouble getting the roku streaming stick set up,

Customer Question
I am having trouble getting...
I am having trouble getting the roku streaming stick set up
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: serial number 5S467G093565
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I registered it in my name but had to change it to my wifes name and now it will not give me a link code
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I canceled the account that was in my name and that is when the problem started
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Initially try just unplugging power to the roku for a minute to reboot it,

if it doesn't give a link code still, go into the roku menu, under setup, and choose the Factory Reset (restore defaults) option, which will clear everything back to new, then when it comes back up after a few minutes, you should get a new code that you can link to her account online.

Let me know if that helps.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Nathan, Technician