Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have model GF 300 loved it, however the switch does not

Customer Question
I have model GF...
I have model GF 300 loved it , however the switch does not work and a CD is stuck in it, the CD compartment does not open
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Model#G - F-300
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This happend about 2-3 weeks ago ,I took it to a reliable repair shop and he reffered me to you. He can not repair it This unit is about 14-16 years old ,however I donot play it or use it often.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, would this be a TEAC GF-300 ?

And on "...switch does not work..."; which switch please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The on and off switch
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
TEAC GF 300 the on and off switch

If the On/Off switch is not working, then is the GF-300 completely / electrically dead?

Yes on the phone call soon as the system has cleared the failure status.

Still and as inquired above; is the GF-300 completely / electrically dead?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Waiting for call my email is***@******.*** NOT OPTIMUM

Please see above; "...Yes on the phone call soon as the system has cleared the failure status..."

And again; is the GF-300 completely / electrically dead?

Louie, Technician