Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I plugged the Roku in the TV as per instructions, the TV is

Customer Question
on and set on proper...
I plugged the Roku in the TV as per instructions, the TV is on and set on proper HDMI port and we don't have a picture or sound. We are using our cell phone hot spot for wireless feed.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: Sanyo DP52449
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: First time trying it
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will it work off cell phone hot spot
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, It will work with cell phone wireless hot spot, but that is not the problem if you cannot even get the Roku letters to appear on the screen.

Please tell me which Roku you have - is it the Roku stick? Or one of the boxes?

Also, what exactly do you see on your TV screen right now?

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply but I'm here to help you now.

Please reply back.

Louie, Technician