Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ALL OF A SUDDEN NONE OF MY THREE CD'S WILL PLAY. THE LIGHTS…

Customer Question
ALL OF A SUDDEN...

ALL OF A SUDDEN NONE OF MY THREE CD'S WILL PLAY. THE LIGHTS STILL COME ON AND THE MESSAGE ON THE SCREEN SAYS READING DISC, BUT NO MUSIC COMES. THE RADIO STILL WORKS. THE PRODUCT IS THE BOSE WAVE SYSTEM.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

HOW DO I FIND THAT?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

MY SYSTEM WAS WORKING EVERY DAY AND THREE DAYS AGO THIS PROBLEM STARTED. I HAVE TRIED NO TROUBLESHOOTING BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

THIS PRODUCT I PROBABLY 12 YEARS OLD.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/8/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the model of your radio?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where do I find the model number?

It should be printed on the back of the main unit and starts with AWR or AWC

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am canceling this call because my Bose has started to work.

I'm just the tech trying to help you, so I cannot do anything with your account. You may do that from the help page however.

If the issue returns, and I expect it will, feel free to get back in touch.