Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Need repair jukebox johnston ri. 1972 seeburg. Just started

Customer Question
need repair jukebox johnston ri JA...
need repair jukebox johnston ri
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 1972 seeburg
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just started nune have two more 1959 and remake 1954
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: please call sell(###) ###-####house(###) ###-####please call name is ***** ***** thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/7/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Here are your shops in RI:

1. El Dee Vending LLC

1700 Elmwood AveWarwick, RI 02888

(###) ###-####/p>

2. Newport Music Co Inc

849 Union StPortsmouth, RI 02871

(###) ###-####/p>

From Business: For years, Newport Music Co Inc in Rhode Island and Massachusetts has been the top choice for fast installations of vending, ATM, jukebox and other machines. Let us…

3. D B Amusements & Vending

314 Beverage Hill AvePawtucket, RI 02861

(###) ###-####/p>

4. State Music & Vending Co

963 Main StPawtucket, RI 02860

(###) ###-####/p>
Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer