Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

My fire stick remote stoped working i changed the battery

Customer Question
and still nothing i just...
my fire stick remote stoped working i changed the battery and still nothing i just brought it today
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: fire tv stick with alexa remote
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just brought it today, it worked for about 1/2 hour
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Hello Curtis,

Can you tell me the make/model of the tv?
Are you still seeing the amazon logo, home page, apps, etc on the tv screen currently?

Louie, Technician