Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Rock fire stick and it is set up but we cannot open the

Customer Question

Rock fire stick and it is set up but we cannot open the remote to put in the batteries. We have been trying for 2 hours.
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It came to yesterday and we received it today.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing I set up the fire stick and went to open the remote and we couldn't slide it up! No matter how hare we tried
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My fingers are getting red and sore from trying. I'm so anxious to try it!
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Can you please recheck the name "Rock fire stick" as nothing show up with that name.

Is it Roku firestick or some thing?