Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

How do I connect Amazon Prime to television to watch shows?

Customer Question
Thanks JA: What's the exact make...
How do I connect Amazon Prime to television to watch shows? Thanks
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Does BD-E6500 sound right?
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Sorry its Series 7 7500
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: There is no issue. I want to get amazon prime on the tv. I never tried before.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
10/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, Can you get the full model number off of the back of the TV by any chance (the series does not help us)? Amazon lists each set by model number as to which support Amazon Prime. Let me know and we can proceed.

Please view my reply and postback to proceed.

Louie, Technician