Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Thanks. Trying toget connection to my ROKU. I have been

Customer Question

Thanks. Trying toget connection to my ROKU. I have been successful on two other TV's
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Third is resistant. I may have too many ROKU devices resident in my computer, tho I have only three actually.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: TV is SAMSUNG, maybe three years old. An issue just two days ago.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No,thanks
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

- Do you get Roku home/ menu screen on Samsung TV?

- Please elaborate the issue with bit more details as what do you get on TV screen or what is missing when connect Roku box to TV?