Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Sony CD player purchased in 1989 (model #

Customer Question

I have a Sony CD player purchased in 1989 (model # CDP-C400). I just moved to another state and the remote commander was lost in the move. Is it still possible to puchase a replacement remote commander, or is there another Sony remote commander that will work with this CD player?
Gary
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Required remote control RM-D505 is available at following supplier, please click the link to view the price and to order it..

http://tinyurl.com/zlo9kpm

Gary, I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Gary, do you need any further assistance with this question?
Thanks.