Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I purchased a Toshiba DVR6620KU. My question is what blank

Customer Question
DVD Discs will it accept...
I purchased a Toshiba DVR6620KU. My question is what blank DVD Discs will it accept to record on. I am getting an error message when I try to use a Verbatim DD+R DL 8.5 disc.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/8/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

The double layer (DL) discs will not work in the 620KU. These are the valid discs it will accept:

DVD+r

DVD-r

DVD +rw

DVD -rw

CD-r

When we are finished, please don't forget to rate my service with you today with 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you. Rating does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer