Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I was told, by a Roku rep., that our location (880 A1A Beach

Customer Question

I was told, by a Roku rep., that our location (880 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine; Ocean & Racquet Resort, Unit 3112), had a difficult set-up due to the concrete and steel. We settled on 2 devices that I would need to establish Roku in our condo. One was a Client Station ($149.00), the other was a Home Wireless Router ($60.00). He said that installation was offered and I agreed. I assumed he would contact an installation rep., but thus far have not been notified. So, is there a way to contact someone for install?
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
far I haven't received an answer to my question. I've had several names of people show up on my screen who were working in my problem. The last 2 were Gini-Mod and Steve G. I feel like a hooker being passed around at a frat party. Can I get an answer to my question?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Chuck,
Sorry for the delay in responding to your question.
If you have an order number, you can contact Roku support to find out the status of your order at:
https://support.roku.com/hc/en-us/articles/208756978-Contact-support

Pete.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?