Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Trying to set oku device code for face book

Customer Question
trying to set oku device code for face book
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi Lanetta,
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To add Facebook to your Roku Player, on the Roku, download the Facebook Channel if you don't have it already. Launch it, and you'll get an activation code. Next, on your computer, open a browser and go to the Facebook for Devices page and enter in the code. Let me know if that works?
--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still have not resolve the issue and requested that my subscription be cancelled sorry I am just not electronic enclosed but learning more every day lol have a good day you tried

Sorry to hear the issue is not yet resolved -

what all have you tried?

are you getting any error messages?

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Pete, Engineer