Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Have a rowe cd-100h jukebox the problem is the title pages

Customer Question
do not flip when button...
have a rowe cd-100h jukebox the problem is the title pages do not flip when button pushed on display or from inside unit, changed out the title rack-keyboard assy but did not work. by turning title page knob so index sw is open i can get it to work. try alignment but still no help it seems to stop on index sw to close contact but by turning it off sw it works any idea?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
phone number(###) ###-####thanks
7/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi Richard

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
any idea whats wrong
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician