Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

MY SONY BLUE RAY PLAYER WILL NOT PLAY AMAZON PRIME BUT IT

Customer Question
DOES PLAY NETFLIX. WHAT...
MY SONY BLUE RAY PLAYER WILL NOT PLAY AMAZON PRIME BUT IT DOES PLAY NETFLIX. WHAT IS GOING ON AND I CHECK WITH AMAZON AND NO ANSWER THERE
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please go into the setup menu on the bluray and tell me what it shows for the current software version?

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician