Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

My sa-pt750 dvd does not show the movies in color anymore.

Customer Question
Can you help fix. Bob...
My sa-pt750 dvd does not show the movies in color anymore. Can you help fix.
Bob
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

How is the player connected to the tv and are we talking about the built-in dvd that shows no color or everything connected to this tv ?
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is a free standing dvr player and has worked fine for eight years. Nothing has changed in the hook ups since inception. The TV is also a Panasonic

What type of cables /connection do you have between the cable box and tv ?
Is it HDMI or color coded component cables ?

sorry my bad I mean the dvd and tv

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HDMI

In that case I give this very little hope of a bad cable but unplug the power cords then that hdmi cable and re-insert it securely at both ends .

If that doesn`t do it then you either have a defective dvd player or tv and the way to verify either is to try them on other units , like the dvd on another tv or the tv on another player , cable box, game etc.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks - I'll give it a try

No problem and if that answers your questions for now please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that by all means it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician