Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Just bought a new Roku 3 to take the place of the small roku

Customer Question

Just bought a new Roku 3 to take the place of the small roku from before - how do I get it to work??
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Can you please elaborate on where exactly you're getting stuck? Is it connected to your TV, do you see the Roku letters moving on your screen? Let me know in detail and we can proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, No. It states it is no signal. Also, my computer is in my office and my TV is in my living room - is there anyway I can call you - otherwise I run back and forth.??
Sharon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help me:) I love netflex and I can't get to it:))
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My cell is ************
Yes
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay, unfortunately I can't take a phone call where I'm at now. Now, if you have No Signal, then the issue is not the Roku setup- it's the connections to the TV itself or the TV is on the wrong Input.

In order to solve this, we will need to know more about the TV and where the Roku is connected.

Please get the model number off of the back of the TV and which PORT on the TV the Roku is connected to.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sometimes my answer key doesn't work - if not I will call right back!
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I can't take a phone call- sorry. The site sends that offer to you automatically- it's not anything I have any control over. Please simply reply back here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I just figured it out - Can I cancel??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again, is it possible to cancel - it is 6:57 and I just figured it out, can I cancel?
Thanks for the help though!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much!!
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. You can direct billing questions here:

http://*****@******.***

Goodbye.