Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

For some reason when I try to move the cursor on the Roku control it just stays in the same spot and won't move.

Customer Question
it's stuck. What can...
For some reason when I try to move the cursor on the Roku control it just stays in the same spot and won't move. it's stuck. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Sometimes the roku box can freeze up, as can the remote.

Start by removing the batteries and replacing them with new ones.

If that does not help, unplug power to the roku for 60 seconds to reboot it.

Let me know the results, and I'll advise further if needed.

Thanks,

Janice, It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't understand why the payment could not be accepted. I have already entered the card info twice. Also, I haven't had the time to see if I've been given a correct answer. As I said before. The TV is in another room, I'm handicapped and it takes me time to move with a walker. Janice.

I do see you tried to accept the call offer I sent, which does sometimes fail due to an account block, your bank may have flagged it because of multiple transactions, so you may want to call them. If/when that goes through, if you'd still like it, we can talk by phone if that is easier for you.

Take as long as you need, I'll be here when you're ready if you need more help.

Hi Janice, do you need more help with this?

Nathan, Technician