Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

Good afternoon, I purchased a tn-300 turn table but the

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
I purchased a tn-300 turn table but the instruction manual only shows how to connect to windows and i have a iMac. Can you please help me to know how to operate and record albums so i can burn cd's
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jack i just realized that i didn't read properly and need to get software for my computer inorder to use the turntable. So i don't need your expertise right now. You can bill me for the $5.00 and i'lll text later if i need help. thanks, alan
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.When did this occur? Was there anything specific that preceded it?If you haven't already done a reset of the device, I would suggest that first. If you need specific instructions to do it, let me know that along with the exact model number, and I'll provide them.Mike
This is an analog turntable with a USB output, so all you really have to do is connect it to a USB port on your computer. From there, the software will take over.