Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I want TVland channel, is it available? how do I link to my

Customer Question
Dish Network account JA: Sometimes things...
I want TVland channel, is it available? how do I link to my Dish Network account
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am looking for TVland on it's own, if not how do I link to my Dish Network account
JA: Is there anything else the Video Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/6/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, You need to call DISH directly to get this channel added- that is not something we can do for you from here. If your satellite provider offers the channel (they do in my area), then they will be the ones to make changes to your account to add it. Or if you want to go separate from DISH on this, you would need to purchase an Amazon FireTV stick and then pay for a subscription to HULU (around $8 a month) as they have TV Land in their channel lineup.
Do you need further assistance with this?
So you will either call DISH to get the channel from them directly (if your area has it available) or you purchase an Amazon FireTV stick and then subscribe to HULU for $9 a month. These are the two solutions. Do you need a link to the FireTV stick? If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Aric, Technician