Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

Model 19dw616db television. serial number. 932a00597b1300a, will

Customer Question

model 19dw616db television.
serial number. 932a00597b1300a,
will not except digital services.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Janet and welcomeCan you give me the make of the TV please as I cannot find it based on the model you gave.Also, what is the TV connecting to for a signal?And has it worked before, and stopped working?Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Toshiba television.
Ariel on the building. always worked had it in the bedroom only very little use.
thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket). Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release. Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FOR RICHARD, TRIED YOUR ADVICE ON MY TOSHIBA TELE ONLY PICTURE I CAN GET IS THE FRONT ENTRANCE CAMERA,THANK YOU, JANET.
ACCOUNT NO19670545.
ORDER 1D 16263954-513.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I think your on the wrong input Channel Janet.Press on the remote input or Source to cycle through until you get your normal TVLet me know the results please