Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

NAV 1 has appeared in the Display Screen.

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
4/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician
Hi Ken and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the unit.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The Model Number is ***** This morning, the unit operated correctly when switched ON and continue to do so. Could you tell me what I should do if I should have the problem again. What does NAV 1 mean? I could find no reference to it in the Manual.
Appreciate the additional information Ken. This would appear to be an issue related with the Direct Navigator or more particularly a glitch in the firmware. In most instances, cycling the power OFF and then ON again or better yet unplugging for an extended period of time should be corrective as this action simulates a soft RESET.In some other instances, a firmware upgrade (if have not been done) may be needed if symptom persists. Please click HERE.
Louie, Technician