Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have a magnavox dvd recorder model # mwr10d6 and it won't

Customer Question
I have a magnavox dvd...
I have a magnavox dvd recorder model # ***** and it won't record any channel. it shows not allowed too record this channel with an error code e26
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is this a first time install? ...or it has been in use for some time and this issue just recent?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this is my first time, give me an answer, it's suppose to be free, pay 24.00 give me the info NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

On the "...suppose to be free, pay 24.00..." and other billing & payment concerns, contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions. Please click HERE or go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help or call 1.***-***-****

Thanks.

Louie, Technician