electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Experience:  Worked on these instruments for over 15 years.
25158178

Dead DMR-E85H. How much is the service manual? The machine

Customer Question

Dead DMR-E85H. How much is the service manual?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The machine does not turn on. I have 120 in a number of places but no DC
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 1 year ago.

Hi welcome to just answer.

You can download the manual here

http://www.service-manual.net/ashop/catalogue.php?searchstring=DMR-E85H&showresult=true&exp=&resultpage=&categories=off&search=catalogue.php&shop=1

Let me know if you would like to go through the troubleshooting process. Most likely transformer is the problem here.