Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Where do I enter code to setup amazon on my tv with roku?

Customer Question
Claude...
Claude
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

Do you already have an amazon account and code in hand ?

I can see that you came around to look at my reply and perhaps you cannot reply back so i will give you your answer and hope you will rate positively after reading it .

You can register your device through your computer at this address ; http://www.amazon.com/myTV

You can also see how its done through your device(roku) or computer here ; https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000776221

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician