Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Electronics technician for install, troubleshooting, and repairs.
59725966

How do I add Hulu onto my VIZIO_VBR120A? Or is it not

Customer Question

How do I add Hulu onto my VIZIO_VBR120A? Or is it not possible?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Rafael.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, that is not possible.

Because this is a very old (2010) model, it is not supported by Vizio any longer, and they don't offer any firmware updates that would allow this app (or any other new ones) to be added.

At this point the player is well past its service life and could be expected to fail even for disc playback in the near future anyway, so you may want to replace it entirely, with a new streaming device such as a a roku, roku4k, fire tv, htpc or a new smart bluray player and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,