Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I CANT REMEBER MY PASSWORD, HOW DO I RESET IT? NO,

Customer Question
I CANT REMEBER MY PASSWORD JA...
I CANT REMEBER MY PASSWORD
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: HOW DO I RESET IT ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Video Technician should know?
Customer: NO
JA: Our top Video Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Video Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Video Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which service this password ***** *****?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
SAMSONG

Samsung what sorry? Which model?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
SMART VIEWR

Please use my link below to reset the password ***** this

https://www.samsungsmartcam.com/web/cmm/find_id_pw.do

Once done, you can use this new password.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Richard, Customer Service