Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get my DVD to eject. How am I supposed to do it?

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my DVD to eject. How am I supposed to do it? ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I've tried the remote eject button, but it doesn't help. When I bought it, the salesperson showed me how to show the set up button, but what do I do then?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
3/7/2016
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on unit in question?

Thanks.

I can't at this time. It's across town. It's too late for me to be driving there.

OK, please reply back with model number info in your convenient time to proceed.

Thanks.

Shahid, I'm sorry to be so slow in answering. The TV is an RCA-LCD+VHD, made in may 2011. The seriasl number is
26LA30RQD The DVD is still in the slot!

Hi Jack, thanks for the info.

- Do you hear any motor or gear sound from disc drive area when press eject button?

- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?