Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 78 alblums run slow on my turntable music is slow and…

Customer Question
My 78 alblums run slow...
My 78 alblums run slow on my turntable music is slow and drawnout. It just does't work in any rpm's
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/29/2016
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 2 years ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Welcome to just answer.

When was the last time it was working?

Can you check on the manufacturer and model

When you replaced the belt, was the original one in place? Did you pick the right belt? I am thinking you might have a wrong size belt or you installed it wrong.

If you kept the original belt, please remove the new belt to perform a simple test. The new belt must fit inside the old one.