Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku 4, it worked perfectly the first day and now…

Customer Question
Hi! I have a...

Hi! I have a roku 4, it worked perfectly the first day and now it doesn't work, the light keeps flashing and the tvs won't recognize it

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It's like if I haven't connected the roku to the tv The purple ligtht will flash 3 times them stops for a second and starts flashing 3 times again

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the make/model of your tv?

Is the tv working with any other source/input (cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?

Do you still need help with this?