Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My toshiba dvr stopped working 4 days ago prior to that

Customer Question
my toshiba dvr stopped working...
my toshiba dvr stopped working 4 days ago prior to that time, the dvd played instantly once I set the Av mode on my tv don't know the age of the dvr player, as my husband recently passed please respond/thankyou
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Infotech Anthony, Technician replied 2 years ago
Infotech Anthony
Infotech Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

First thing to do is reboot the unit by unplugging it AND the TV from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know if there is any change

Thank You

Anthony

almost there...............showing 771 signal loss on satellite in 1
are u still there?

Yes here

Please reboot now any box (satellite) you may be using it could be that you have lost signal from box same procedure plug unplug

Anthony

Hi

Do you still need any help with this please

Anthony