Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I went into m-go to purchase a movie and had to get a new…

Customer Question
I went into m-go to...
I went into m-go to purchase a movie and had to get a new password. When I entered it the screen it's showing me a circled message saying"calculating total". I contacted them-they told me to unplug the roku for 30 seconds and it should work. I did that several times-told them and they said to contact roku. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Do you still need assistance with this?

What I would suggest doing is resetting the Roku completely. This will require going through the setup again, but it will completely clear any temporary files that might be causing the probllem.

I have an article on how to do that with Roku devices here:

http://www.brainchamber.com/2013/06/14/roku-reset-how-to-fix-a-freezing-roku/

Let me know if you still have questions or issues.