Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I followed the steps samsung d530 to get it region open. But

Customer Question
I followed the steps for...
I followed the steps for my samsung d530 to get it region open. But at the sequence ''mark promt'' I marked only numbet 22 since the other ones were already marked. There were also other numbers marked. I didnt erasy any one. After pressed play tne dvd reboot but with problem. It says that trayis not working so I cantuse it. I cannot either come in to the promt manager agin. Any idea of how to get it all work again?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

There is a reset you can try to reset the un8t back to factory settings.

Try holding down the STOP or FF>> button on the player to reset the unit while the power is on. If that doesn't work, try going through the region hack steps again that you performed before. Those commands may correct the behavior as well.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There are no stop or FF buttons on this modell. Only eject. Play and paus. I have tried this but with no sucess. I also troed on the remote control. It didnt work
. It still says ''tray error'' since i changed under the marker steps. I really need information of how to get into the software adjustment again of my samsung dvd d530. When I press the buttons that I did to come to the promt marker (where all went wrong) it doesnt happends anything. I nerd help with this.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you also forward this question to alias Rusty here on justanswer since I have seen that he response to several questions of this dvdmodel
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello.
It has been much more than 24H now. Any idea of how to solve my problem?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still haven´t got any answer of my question that solves my problem.
I hade to change DVD-player instead.
I want all my questionary moneay payment Money back.
Niclas *****
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer