Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic blue ray player model DMP-BD871. It

Customer Question
doesn't work. The remote...
I have a Panasonic blue ray player model DMP-BD871. It doesn't work. The remote will open and close the disc door but it will not play. It will not turn on or off but when I plug it in the display says hello and that's it. It has worked perfectly up until now. I have unplugged and waited for over a minute and it still will not play.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does any thing appear on BD player front display after Hello?

- Do you get home screen of BD player on TV?

Thanks.