Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I transfer a recording from VCR tape to DVD?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Page 51 of the manual shows how to select VCR to DVD dubbing.

The manual is at the link below, you actually go into the MENU, and select "VCR to DVD" as shown on that page and then can transfer from VCR to DVD disc:

http://www.lawrence.lib.ks.us/wp-content/uploads/lpl-files/S+VMANUALS/Toshiba_DVR620_Guide.pdf

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.