Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Code is in what is next

Customer Question
code is in what is next
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Kathleen.

Can you please provide a bit more detail: make/model of the device, what you're trying to accomplish, where exactly you're getting stuck, etc.

It sounds like you're trying to use a roku (please reply back here on the original question only)

Do you have the code from the tv screen?

Next step is to go to https://my.roku.com/link (click for link)

Then follow along the steps on the computer screen to register/create an account.

Did you need any more help with this?