Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** and I just got a robust 2 and I

Customer Question
Hello, My name is...

Hello, My name is ***** ***** and I just got a robust 2 and I alstroemerias have dish. I have everything hooked up but the Tokugawa menu isn't showing up on my tv

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well I'm using a wireless connection. I have the hdmi cable hooked to the tv and to the rob Roku

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Recorders and Players
2/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hi, Can you please re-read what you've posted on this page? I believe I'm seeing auto-correct at work here, but there are some words I've never heard before. Please re-post your question and I may be able to help you.